logo
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12

Pages

Welcome

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web, a place that I hope to let you into my world behind the lens. I have fallen head over heels in love with photography. I see it everywhere I go. My mind is always swirling and taking notes. It has become part of who I am. I want to make time stop through my images. Capture the things we just might otherwise forget.

September 27, 2010

Krannawitter family - Lawrence, KS family photographer

We finally made it happen. You see, we have talked about taking photos since last winter. Kim, aka mom, and I would see each other almost everyday last school year while dropping of our girls at pre-school. We often talked in passing about her desire to get some photos taken. Now that we don't see each other everyday, we got it scheduled. I think it was worth the wait. The weather was perfect, the setting was peaceful and the subjects were willing. A pretty good combination if you ask me! Not to mention a great reason to show off some cute clothes. Both Kim and the youngest are in their clothes they got from my Matilda Jane trunk show in August. Love it! In fact I have all those same pieces.

Enjoy your sneak!


I was feeling the black & white and wow, gorgeous!


Havin' a little fun right before we called it a night.
Seriously photogenic & she was having fun with it too!



This is so her, or the way I see her!

Thanks for letting me hang with you, empty bellies and all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment